DHL Express is hiring a “Warehouse Supervisor”:
• To ensure that all data relevant to an inbound and/or outbound order are received in a manner that will enable them to be processed and recorded in the appropriate system fields.
• To update customer inventory systems as per work instructions and maintained current.
• To escalate to line supervisor/manager any service failures caused by subcontractors or other DHL entities.
• Ensures that any discrepancies (quality/quantity) are highlighted correctly and in a timely manner reported to the customer and/or internal customer services and ELC management team.
• Fluent English, written and oral.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Good knowledge of MS office
• Team leader
• Customs regulations knowledge
• Supply chain management & Logistics experience
• Mature, professional and conscientious as well as paying attention to detail.
• Must be able to perform assigned responsibilities independently.
• Must be proactive and have the ability to resolve problems
• Ability to work under pressure and good time management
Interested candidates are required to send their CVs to
Please mention the job title in the subject of the email