Teller at Crédit Agricole Egypt
– Promote and sell full range of products / services to current and potential customers at the counter via creating leads / referrals on a daily basis.
– Spot and handle all cross-selling opportunities for opening account to beneficiaries of cheques or transfers.
Quality & Service
– Receive and process cash / cheque deposits from customers.
– En-cash Bank cheques or withdrawals, coupon payment and mutual fund dividends / breaking to customers .
– Pay funds against manager cheques / certified cheques.
– Buy / sell foreign currencies and travelers cheques.
– Issuance of Manager cheques, Bank Drafts and Certified cheques.
– Affect outgoing transfers as per clients instructions and within the set regulations.
– Accept transfers from / to main vault and other Branches.
– Receive, check and prepare all postdated ,clearing and collection cheques, before sending to the Center.
– Verify customers’ signatures within limit and obtain proper verification for over limit.
– Process special instructions concerning TDs.
– Promptly and efficiently handle escalated customer issues and feedback.
CBE, Compliance, Audit, Procedures
– Prepare all required lists of old record.
– Prepare Cash Reports.
– Ensure implementation of all Bank policies and procedures as per set limits and given signature authority.
– Ensure abiding to Bank policies, procedures, KYC and all related Compliance regulations and procedures.
– Bachelor degree.
– Service quality oriented.
– Time management and organizational skills.
– Strong follow-up and monitoring mechanism.
– Team work spirit and staff development skills.
– Customer service oriented and cross selling skills.
– Facilitate Procedures (CBE + Compliance).
– Operational experience and high control level over the cash area in line with compliance & CBE directives.