Technical Office Manager at Lafarge
Location: Mostorod, Cairo
Job Purpose: Provide Guidance &Support To Batch Plant Managers To Maintain Production&Delivery Equipment Condition at Desired Efficient/Reliability Levels.
– Ensure Following Safety Rules and Procedures To Maintain Safe Working Environment and Improve Safety Culture Of Maintenance in All Company Sites
– Manage The Preventive Maintenance & Regular Maintenance Scheduled Through SAP Procedures
– Ensure Workshop Staff Follow All Safety Rules To Maintain Safe Environment & Brand Company’s Image
– Ensure Maintaining Customer (Plant Managers) Satisfaction By Implementing Preventive Maintenance Plans & Daily Maintenance Plans
– Ensure All Stock Spare Parts are Available For Batch Plants Truck Mixer,Concrete Pumps,Loaders Generators, & etc..
– Revise Quantity Of Concrete Produced By Every Plant & Delivered By Every Truck & Pumped By Every Concrete Pump To Ensure Efficient Equipment Utilization
– Identify Any Safety/Operational Related Problems and Ensure Providing On The Spot Feedback To The Operations Director &Maintenance Director
– Provide On The Spot Troubleshooting and Repair Support For Batch Plant Equipment and Fleet,Track & Improve Meantime Between Failures
– Plan Major Repairs Of Production & Delivery Equipment
-Education: Bsc Engineering – Mechanical is Preferred
-Accepted Background Mechanical Maintenance Operation, Knowledge Of Local Safety Rules and Regulations, Computer Literacy, Good English Level & SAP Experience
-Experience: 6-8 Years Experience Preferably in Maintenance Area
Kindly send your resume to [email protected] mentioning job title in subject line