We Are Hiring!
Senior Cost Accountant
– Maintain Standard Costing System in Oracle:
– Ensure accuracy and update of Standard Purchase Prices.
– Ensure accuracy and update of bills of materials and routings.
– Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs.
– Review monthly closed production reports (closed batches), explain variances and work with production and inventory management to resolve variances.
– Calculate Labor and Overhead (Burden) rates.
– Plan study and collects data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
– Generate monthly reports from Oracle.
– Recommend cost efficiencies in new and existing products
– Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
– Assist in developing the organization costing projects.
– Determine all products profitability and do analysis for products’ loss.
– Participate in annual physical count process and adjustments treatment.
Kindly send your updated resume to: [email protected]