Nile Radio Productions is Looking for “Senior Copy Editor – NileFM “.
• BA in Mass Communication, English Literature, Journalism, or similar is required
• 4 years of experience in a editing, copy editing, and journalism environment is required.
• Superb English language, written and spoken.
• Must have excellent editorial skills; proofreading skills; ability to judge and correct design layouts; excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work in a high-volume workplace and interact with a wide variety of people.
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience in Digital Publishing and working with Content Management Systems.
• Knowledge of Social Media trends and formats needed for each platform.
• Ability to absorb and consistently apply style guides and brand voice guidelines.
• Experience checking translated documents for consistency.
• Experience using proprietary style guides and Associated Press Manual of Style.
• Collaborative team player, upbeat, enthusiastic, positive. Diplomatic.
Work Location at Egyptian Media Production City in 6 October-Giza.
If you have what it takes, send your CV to [email protected] now! All applicants must include “Senior Copy Editor – NileFM” in the subject.