Branch: Nasr City
1. Welcome visitors
2. Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
3. Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
4. Organize the office layout, maintains supplies of stationery and equipment, records office expenditure and manages the budget
5. Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings and conferences.
6. Organizes and attends CEO meetings with staff – that includes typing the agenda, taking minutes, and follow up on results
7. Manage our reception area
2. Female only
3. High communication skills
4. 0-2 years of experience
5. Good knowledge of English language
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is the must
7. Time management skills
8. Multi-tasking skills
To apply, kindly send your updated CV to [email protected] subject with the mentioned title.