Needed for Edita Food Industries in Bani Sweif Plant
Safety & Health Environment Team Leader
Implementing the Health and Safety Management system in order to prevent HSE incidents and investigate those incidents if they occur to prevent reoccurrence.
1. Ensure proper implementation of the company HSE systems including OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 across all plant departments.
2. Ensure plant compliance to both company & local governmental Safety & Environment regulations.
3. Conduct the risk assessment of the different activities in the plant.
4. Develop Standard Operating Procedures & Safe Working Practices.
5. Administer material safety data sheet for all chemicals used in the facility.
6. Administer all corrective & preventive actions tracked on the action tracking system
7. Ensure all firefighting systems are maintained properly & ready for emergencies.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science.
Experience: 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the food industry.
Languages: Good command of English language
Computer Skills: Excellent in All Office
Send CV to [email protected]
Mention (SHE Team Leader) In Subject (any other will be ignored)