Relationship Assistant at Crédit Agricole Egypt
– Manage a portfolio of customers achieving revenue goals, sales/service and portfolio growth targets across a range of products and services for a specific pre-defined set of customers to create a profitable durable relationship.
– Provide the assigned portfolio of mass customers with personalized service so as to develop close relationships, achieve maximum profitable contribution for the bank and retain their loyalty.
– Maintain a superior customer service experience including pre-empting issues and proactive servicing.
– Ensure delivery of customer promise and practice brand values, continue to maintain and improve the quality of service offered.
– Up-sell and cross-sell other bank products and services to existing customers.
– Minimize customer attrition.
– Maintain customer contact.
Operation & Service Quality
– Orient and educate the walk-in customers on the use of the self-service zone.
– Follow up with others, departments, pipeline credit/ operations dept. on pending cases.
– Ensures handling and covering all customer requests / inquiries to deliver services excellence.
– Efficiently handles customers complaints , escalating as appropriate.
CBE, Compliance, Audit, Procedures
-Responds to Compliance dept. requirements in terms of obtaining proper approvals.
– Ensure implementation of all bank policies / procedures / KYC requirements.
– Ensure following set procedures as per designation.
– Computer skills, ability to operate different MS applications, and CRM, CBS, etc.
– Interpersonal skills.
– Sales skills.
– Excellent oral and written communication.
– Negotiation and interpersonal skills.
– Problem solving and ability to make decisions are essential required for handling customer requests/complaints.