We Are Hiring!
Regulatory Affairs specialist
Job Description :
– Prepare, assemble, and present the documentation required for submission to regulatory authorities in order to register the company’s new products and maintain existing registrations.
– Maintain regulatory files in a format consistent with requirements.
– Document, track and store regulatory documents properly.
– Act as a regulatory representative in different internal committees
Job Requirement :
– Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
– 0-2 years experience in a similar position
– Good command of English language written & spoken
– Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
(( Email Address : [email protected] ))
Please Mention the job in the subject