Ecotel holding (telecom sector)is now hiring Recruitment Specialist
If you are interested please send your updated resume to:
[email protected] , please write the job title
1- Review manpower plan to fill any vacancy, receive and review recruitment requests from the other departments to fill their vacancies.
2- Design job advertisement.
3- Choose the most suitable source to create a pool of candidates.
4- Screen CVs to compare it with the job requirements.
5- Develop pre-employment tests and selection tools to enhance the quality of the new hires.
6- Responsible for conducting face to face interview and all selection tests and process.
7- Evaluate applicants and direct them to the next step in their interviewing process.
8- Offer the accepted applicants with the job offer and follow up preparing the required hiring documents.
– From 2 – 3 years of experience in recruitment function.
– Very good Microsoft Office skills “Word – Excel”.
– Very good English language both writing and speaking.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Multitasking person.
– Very good problem solving skills.
– Work Location: nasrcity.
– Working Hours: from 9.00am to 5:00 pm.