Solid Constructions is Hiring
QA Specialist of Quality management systems
1. Ensure that current quality SOP’s and policy are implemented.
2. Follow up, monitor daily works as a quality assurance specialist, and do monthly reports.
3. Assume other duties as may be assigned.
4. Support to issue and solve internal corrective measures report.
5. Support Process improvements
6. Develop a QHSE policy.
7. Identify Quality management system risks.
8. Define objectives and targets.
9. Establish Quality management system documentation.
10. Establish key Quality management system monitoring & measurement.
11. Ensuring that the Quality management system ISO 9001:2015 is established, implemented, and maintained to ensure that all requirements the standard are met. This includes hazard identification, risk assessment and determining controls, identification of legal and other requirements, determining competence and providing necessary training, establishing communication processes
bachelor’s degree. Additional postgraduate education is also a plus.
3 to 5 years of experience.
Kindly send your CV to [email protected]