A publishing editor works in a number of publishing areas; from book publishing, online publishing to journal publishing. His/her responsibility revolves around content and style of publication while paying close attention to deadlines and delivery/publication dates.
Training will be provided.
– Work on/manage a number of publishing activities
– Recruiting editors/ reviewers according to provided guidelines
– Make sure material is delivered on time
– Liaising with publishers, Editors, and advertising and production departments
– Excellent grammar and spelling skills (must)
– An eye for detail and accuracy
– Leadership skills and the ability to be diplomatic
– Ability to make decisions
– Excellent research skills and willingness to learn
– Understand the target audience
– Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines (must)
– Commitment to producing publications of high quality
– Background in research, research structure, citation formats etc.
– Possess proper background in research, publishing, indexing etc. (+)
Min years of experience 1 year
Send your CV to: [email protected]