Urgently needed for Multi-M Group ‘Product Development Engineer’
• Product developers work on the company’s products development using computer-aided design (CAD) programs to create prototypes and translate sketches into working spec sheets, to ensure a successful product launch.
• To lead the end-to-end product design and development process for any given product design request while maintaining and following Mohm product Design core-values, mission and vision.
• Leading and executing the product design process, which is summarized in the five fundamental development phases below
• Identify Innovation & Need
• Develop Product Concept(s)
• Develop Product Technology
• Prototyping & Production
• Product Evolution
• Have a bachelor degree of (Applied/fine) arts.
• 2 years of experience in similar function.
• Possess solid scientific and technical knowledge related to the furniture industry.
• Able to execute a project from A to Z while respecting previously set constraints
• Experience in CAD, solid works, 3D max, Photoshop, illustrator, MS office
• Good command of English
• In addition to a solid understanding of production processes and design software, product developers need to have strong communication skills
• If please your CV [email protected]