Global Knowledge is currently hiring Network Engineer
• Designing, Installing, configuring, administrating, maintaining, upgrading, and documenting network systems, including security solutions for WAN, LAN, and cloud infrastructure.
• Planning, forecasting, and identifying resource requirements for network systems, based on business needs and security requirements.
• Troubleshooting and fixing problems with the network and its hardware, software, and systems.
• Monitoring all network systems, identifying all performance and security issues.
• Recommending, planning, and executing enhancements to the network design, and security, based on industry best practices.
• Performing network vulnerability scans and security audits, and fully responsible for all network security and administration aspects.
• Network design.
• Network security systems (Firewalls, NGFW, NAC, IDS, Web Security)
• VPN technologies.
• Wireless Networking.
• Endpoint security suites.
• Network monitoring, and SIEM solutions.
• Vulnerability assessments
• Working on multiple vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto…etc.
To apply send your CV to [email protected] and write “Network Engineer” in the subject line