Equinox International Required “Network Engineer”
– Install, implement, configure and test LAN/WAN solutions
– Install, implement, configure and test other network solutions within Equinox portfolio
– Prepare projects documentations: Low Level Design, Implementation plan, and testing plan.
– Work as L2 support to troubleshoot and resolve customers issue
– Interface with vendors support to solve customer issue
– Perform network audits
– Prepare and perform Proof of Concepts and Demo
– CCNA Certified
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
– Experience 1-3 Years in the Same Role
– Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the business and industry needs.
– Take on a variety of tasks and pay attention to detail
– analytical and problem-solving ability
– teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organisation
– organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload.
– Excellent communication skills.
If interested Kindly send your cv on : [email protected] with “Network Engineer” in the subject Form
Make sure to read the full description here: