Global Knowledge is urgently hiring Network Administrator
• Designing, Installing, configuring, administrating, maintaining, upgrading, and documenting network systems, including security solutions for WAN, LAN.
• Planning, forecasting, and identifying resource requirements for network systems, based on business needs and security requirements.
• Troubleshooting and fixing problems with the network and its hardware, software, and systems.
• Monitoring all network systems, identifying all performance and security issues.
• Recommending, planning, and executing enhancements to the network design, and security, based on industry best practices.
• Performing network vulnerability scans and security audits, and fully responsible for all network security and administration aspects.
• Good time management, and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and multitasking
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] and write “Network Administrator” in the subject line.