AHBS is looking for an exceptional “IT Project Coordinator” to join the team in Alexandria
• Serve as the primary interface with Functional Management and Project Managers for specific projects.
• Project Management reporting and status updates to all project stakeholders.
• Collect and summarize current project information and milestone status.
• Coordinate the efforts of other functional team members to develop a project plan for functional related tasks.
• Complete Post-Implementation Reviews for functional and site projects
• Trend reporting analysis and metrics management
• Bachelor degree in Computer science or computer-related discipline.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Based in Alexandria, Egypt.
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
• Strong communication and follow-up skills.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿:
• Highly competitive package of basic salary plus benefits
• Social and Medical insurance
• Flexible work schedule
• Supportive and friendly work environment
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘾𝙑 𝙩𝙤: 𝘼𝙃𝘽𝙎.𝙃𝙍@𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥.𝙣𝙚𝙩