We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
– Organize and maintain personnel records.
– Update internal databases.
– Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
– Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
– Answer employees queries about HR-related issues .
– Assist HR department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
– Save and prepare files and insurance forms for all employees.
– Any other tasks assigned to the mechanism in the field of work.
– Bachelors degree in a related field.
– 1-2 year experience in the same field.
– knowledge of labor laws and social insurance.
– Alexandria residence only.
– Males only.
– Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
– Problem solver and Good Communication skills.
Kindly send your updated resume with recent photo to [email protected] and mention the position title (HR admin) in mail subject.