SAIB is currently hiring Fraud Risk Officer with the below qualifications:
1. Portfolio analyses for all retail loans to ensure the performance quality, product features and market developments and minimize the potential Risk.
2. Sample checking on new applications to verify the original documents and ensure that the application meets Bank’s criteria.
3. Investigating on the suspicious cases and coordinate with the related parties to take the proper corrective, suitable actions and find end results.
4. Working to apply fraud policy and procedures to detect fraud incidents and minimizing the expected fraud losses
– 1-3 years of experience in Fraud Risk or Retail Credit Risk.
– Bachelor degree of Business Administration, Commerce, Economics or related studies.
– Good command of English Language.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
– Good analytical skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV on [email protected] and mention “Fraud Risk Vacancy” in the subject.