MCV – Mercedes-Benz is hiring a “Compensation & Benefits Specialist”:
▪ Prepare and produce the payroll and compensation services for the company.
▪ Implement a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package.
▪ Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation.
▪ Respond to and handle employees inquiries related to their compensations issues.
▪ Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
▪ Compile the monthly payroll reports and ensure that information is accurate.
▪ Administer the establishment and maintenance of the company’s pay structure ensuring that it is in line with overall HR strategy and objectives.
▪ Maintain compensation practices and provide recommendations on allowances and benefits ensuring recommendations are valid in line with the company’s business.
▪ B.Sc. in Business Administration, preferably Accounting major
▪ 2 – 6 years of experience
▪ HR certificate will be an asset
*If interested, please send your CV with a recent photo to [email protected] mentioning “Compensation & Benefits Specialist” in the subject line.