Construct and monitor those cost effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management
– Bsc. of Commerce (Accounting)
– 0 to year of experience.
– Cairo residents only.
– Location 10th of Ramadan.
– Complete accounting activities connected to general ledger for part of concern in to these activities including reconciliations, reporting, preparation of documents for auditors
– Monthly, quarterly and yearly closings
– Posting of fixed assets
– Inter company accounting activities
– Clarifying of discrepancies and open items
– Daily communication with other departments (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Master Data)
– Daily communication with the internal client
– Booking all other departments petty cash after reviewing it from the section head.
– Classification and booking of expenses invoices after matching with PO.
– Receive cash collections related to sales and make deposits in the bank.
– Deliver supplier check after receiving required delegations according to company’s policies and procedures.
– Maintain financial department petty cash, including the following:
– Review cash requests to ensure the approvals and review for the requests
– Prepare payment voucher and pay after approval from Accounting Manager
– Summarized and make report the petty cash transactions for settlements requests.
– Booking the settlements after final approval.